This is a light yet wonderfully fragrant Fish Korma recipe. Korma has its roots in the Mughal cuisine of the Indian subcontinent. It is a characteristic Persian-Indian dish which can be traced back to the 16th century
Classically, a korma is defined as a dish where meat or vegetables are braised with water, stock, yogurt or cream.
- Fish 1 kg
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Onion paste 1/2 cup
- Ginger paste 2 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Coriander paste 1 tbsp
- Cardamom 6
- Cinnamon, 1″ 2 pieces
- Salt 2 tsp
- Ghee (oil) 3/4 cup
- Green chill 6
- Kewra 2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Use large fish for korma. Do not cut the fish into too small pieces.
- Except for the green chilies and kewra, add all the rest of ingredients into the cooking dish. Mix well.
- Cook covered in low heat. Turn over the fish once (be careful).
- When the water has almost evaporated, add the green chili and the kewra
- Cook for another half hour in very low heat.
- When the oil begins to float on top, you are done.
ফেসবুকে আমার সাথে যোগাযোগ করতে“এখানে ক্লিক করুন”